Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Welcome To Sports Unveiled

This is the second blog of the "Unveiled" series, the other being Mormonism Unveiled. I will be sharing my thoughts and ideas about sports in general, with emphasis on my favorite teams. These include the Los Angeles Angels (who should be called the ANAHEIM Angels, the Los Angeles Dodgers, the Los Angeles Lakers, the Los Angeles Clippers (who should move to Anaheim and leave Donald Sterling behind), the Utah Jazz, the Denver Broncos, the Los Angeles Kings, and the Anaheim Ducks. I'll also discuss the best baseball simulation on the market, Strat-O-Matic, from time to time.

Yeah, I spent nine years of my childhood in Orange County, California, where I learned to root for Southern California teams. I started rooting for the Broncos during 1973-75 when I lived in Colorado Springs. And since I have ties to Utah, I root for the Jazz.

I also did root for BYU and Utah, but I'm not too happy about BYU going independent, nor am I pleased with Utah going to the Pac-12. Those teams were the heart and soul of the Mountain West Conference, which was a good conference. But I suppose I hope they do well.

Enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment